PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - P2F Cancer of Aviation (merged)/ petitions.
Old 24th Apr 2010, 09:26
shaun ryder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i am, then, every airlines wet dream because i am willing to adapt to whatever the situation that means we can all wake up tomorrow knowing we will still have a job to go to.
That makes me chuckle because you are such a young fool. Reading some of this tripe that you have obviously spent to much time typing up makes me squirm. But what do I know?

I have studied a number of subjects in this industry at university level which is more than a lot of people joining an airline have be it LHS or RHS.
You are a little dark horse aren't you sweetheart? But I wonder if you have a trade for which to fall back on in case your 'wet' dream job flying the pikey jet doesn't materialize? Or will it be a quick march down the burger shop for you? Have you ever been out there and worked properly for a living? I suspect that you are still under the protective wing of mummy and daddy. Call it instinct.

Flexibility and adaptability in life will save you a lot of frustration.
Wise words from the boy, thanks for that.

I will give you an example of industry shift, the bucket and spade holiday industry? the low cost airline market changed the way people booked holidays, instead of a complete package with one company, people separated: flights and accomodation to travel and stay cheaper. Hailing the end of XL airways. They didn't change to scheduled service and their market was drying up.
With the strength of the euro and recent events in mind I beg to differ. Do you think someone who booked with Thomson is worried about chasing refunds for hotel bills etc after the latest event to hit our industry? Booking separate flights/hotels and transfers is just so last decade now. News from an industry insider maybe. Watch this space.

I would like to know how the lo cost model will be a able to deal with an aging fleet of aeroplanes one day soon. It just might be a case of bring your own lifejacket.