PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Williamtown Class E Stuff-Up?
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2010, 09:11
ARFOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ferris

True, had not looked that far in to that aspect.

LeadSled
for aircraft subject to Operations Control.
Which would be what class of operation? I know its been 10 years but really
There can be many reasons for a clearance release time and a void time, seldom has it to do (in my experience) with the Center not being able to provide separation.
Well what pray tell might it be for then?
With reference to "the other thread", and here, selective posting (I musts admit, posting all the relevant documents is an impossibility) intended to support your argument contains some most interesting selections, and what amuses me is how often it only supports your case ---- if you a committed believer.
You and the 2.5 side kicks never provide documentary support, only waffle and war stories. Selective quoting? I think not, all reference documents are available [ICAO with Industry Access] and quoted in full. If you feel anything I have quote only tells part of the story, please enlighten us with any missing bits. As your friend would say I dare you
Several new identities have popped up (and I have no idea who they are) who don't quite read things your way, do they??
Really? apart from you and the 2.5 side kicks, who else is reading things differently?