PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 23rd Apr 2010, 23:03
Jemina

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I asked for my post to be deleted because I regret posting it. I realise that it was probably not a good idea to write about it but it's something I did in the heat of the moment. I have had messages sent to me since I wrote it implying that I'm representing BASSA and that my posting appeared at a convenient time.

I can't, or don't want to, give details about the messages at Facebook.

I just wanted to share my story. All of us who have been suspended are not evil or abusive people who deserve to be suspended. I know that most have been suspended because they have shown an aggressive and threatening behaviour. That's something I think should be dealt with. I have always kept a low profile at work, avoided discussions about the strike, never been nasty towards anyone or used nicknames. I have been against this strike from the very beginning and would have gone to work if I hadn't been suspended.

I know BA is acting as they should as there's a procedure for this. But, I haven't done anything wrong but I still have to face all of this. It's taking a very long time. I don't know what will happen. I'm sad. I'm scared to death. I'm suffering financially. I'm worried.

But, no. I'm not representing BASSA neither am I a union rep.