PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 23rd Apr 2010, 19:12
Hotel Mode
Junior trash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not meaning to be cynical but..

From

BASSA > Latest News > More Worldwide Fleet News

SUSPENDED CREW - THE BRUTAL AND FRIGHTENING TRUTH
Mar 14th, 2010 by admin
These are the suspended parties

FACEBOOK

•Crew member 1: His facebook page. Several comments re his desire to name and shame list of scab flight crew though he never actually does.
•Crew member 2: Several comments regarding wanting to know the names and gossip regarding one of the flight crew who is never named but whose identity is confirmed as being "the one they both know"
•Crew member 3: One comment: Send me a private msg. Good to know who not to trust x
•Crew member 4: His facebook page: several comments re the fact that he is in possession of the list of flight crew training as cabin crew, how he is in two minds what to do with it but how he will not post it publicly because he knows one of them personally very well.
•Crew member 5: Asks for the list and says she will pass it on.
•Crew member 6: One comment: Name and shame, honey, I say!
•Crew member 7: One comment: Can you private message me please?
•Crew member 8: One comment: Please forward the sms to me
•Crew member 9: One comment agreeing with calls to name and shame and adds that she wants all the necks she can get her hands on.
•Crew member 10: One comment: Name and shame
•Crew member 11: One comment: suggesting the name be sent to a third party for that party to name and shame.
•Crew member 12: One comment: saying he would like to know the names and asking to be texted.
•Crew member 13: One comment saying do not post the names in any chat rooms or forums and to pass the list to BASSA.
•Crew member 14: One comment asking for the list in a private message.
Even from BASSA i'm not seeing anyone suspended simply for having stuff not written by them on their Facebook wall.