PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Williamtown Class E Stuff-Up?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2010, 17:02
Mike Barry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mjbow2

You're still young rotorblades, I'm sure in time you may get to work in other countries and you will have the opportunity to learn better ways of doing things.
Sorry, couldn't let that one slide....
I seem to remember Rotorblades having worked London TMA stuff as well as Australian airspace...I could be wrong though.
Your quote is simply arrogant and just laughable...so the fact that he says he is 29 precludes him from "having a clue" like your good self does it? just what is the cutoff for enlightenment then, hmmmmm?????

Just as an aside to your comment about working in other countries...I have and do, and I will tell you that most of them happily work without E airspace.
In one of those countries, all flights must obtain permission to operate, it is and was a damned sight busier that anything I ever saw in Australia too. Those operators seem to realise that the sky isn't just there for their benefit, they fit in or stay on the ground.
Simple!
BTW mjbow2, if you are actually in the sandpit, you would have spoken to me on the radio there, and here is a hint....the country was in the Middle East.
The fact that they do things in the sandpit differently to Australia so therefore it is better, has exactly the same worth as the cry about US NAS being better.

Ledsled...what exactly was your point about the size of Europe compared to Australia? Didn't any of your girlfriends ever tell you size doesn't matter?