PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines. Rishworth or Parc Aviation?
Old 22nd Apr 2010, 06:51
PROBEUSMC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't complain or comment on the health insurance at RAL/Vietnam Airlines because I only used it one time, for something very minor.

Other than that? Rishworth is absolute scum. They do NOT support their pilots (my roommate almost lost 1 1/2 months pay because of a Rishworth clerical error) at all unless they have a monetary interest in doing so. If you want a different work rotation (5/3 or 4/4) they will lie, cheat, stall, before ever making the request, because their contract fee goes down if you work less. Took me 4 months of their BS JUST TO MAKE THE REQUEST. I got it 9 months later. Parc guys that asked the same month got it the next month! Rishworth pulled the same crap with everyone. Most gave up trying for a different rotation which is exactly what Rishworth was hoping for.

If you work for Rishworth, it is now a 3 way cat fight. Vietnam Airlines has their interests, you have yours, and RIshworth has theirs. I was treated quite well by Vietnam Airlines and they told they would take me back in a heartbeat after the 1 year contractual waiting period. I was only treated bad, lied to, cheated, stolen from, by the scum at Rishworth.

Parc held out, and now Vietnam Airlines is hiring with them again. Why, I don't know, maybe it is because myself and one other resigned and told VAC that we were only resigning because of Rishworth. Several Rishworth pilots have screenings set up with other airlines and will be leaving shortly, because of Rishworth, and will be telling Vietnam Airlines the same thing. Parc guys don't leave because of Parc. Just the opposite.

Their are two kinds of Rishworth pilots at Vietnam Airlines- former Rishworth pilots, and those that wish they didn't work for Rishworth. I have heard it is the same at Korean Air.
If you don't work for them now, DON'T DO IT.