PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rishworth blacklisting(??!!)...
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2010, 03:30
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mach .84,

It's called INTEGRITY.

Sounds like you prefer to be the common sell-out that has delivered this industry to the levels it is now. So, Parc have fewer slots at VAC because they stood up for their pilots, showed some backbone? If pilots had any integrity they would boycott positions at VAC unless it was through a company like Parc and hence show solidarity by NOT accepting this treatment!!!

It won't happen because of pilots like you. (Pilot?) However you seem to be proud of it and sing like a pre-pubescent kid in a school yard.

You don't mention the back pay-cut that RAL ILLEGALLY placed on its pilots? Did you miss that one? You MUST be working for them! Same deceit and shortcomings with the truth.

The pilots that were fired.... I'd be interested to hear where you get your FACTS. Or are you still singing a school yard tale and following the gossip?

Are these FACTS you are using to slander 2 x individuals? Am I asking you to be accountable for your ignorant comments? DAMN STRAIGHT I AM. Grow up. While this is a rumor forum it is not a place to slander your fellow pilots.

Bring out the FACTS and not gossip. Looks like RAL hit the right mark if they recruited you. Birds of a feather......