PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines. Rishworth or Parc Aviation?
Old 22nd Apr 2010, 03:13
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NVpilot,

The ONLY way you could possibly support that scum is because you are being paid to do so. I was with them and breach after breach after breach of contract, them trying to withhold my final salary till legal representation was obtained... So, you think what RAL has done to the VAC pilots is OK?

Are you kidding? I came from a contract with RAL where the insurance package they had in place left a pilot kicked out of hospital, kicked out of the crew hotel because he was deemed unfit for duty, had to pay his own full fare ticket to get to the other side of the world (said airline refused him a seat since he was not on duty), all with a 5 inch scar still weeping from his chest from the operation the day before.

Support from RAL? "We are not a health insurance company."

RAL are SCUM. If you support a company that openly and brazenly breaches your contract by tradition and means of doing business (via an ILLEGAL pay cut at VAC as I understand from this forum) then I am sorry for you.

Pilot support and unity at is best.