PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rishworth blacklisting(??!!)...
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2010, 01:21
ia1166

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The contract at VAC prohibits changing contractor for 1 year. So if you like it here and want to change then you need to resign in the proper way, informing VAC why you are doing it, find a new job if you need to, and then come back with PARC. Other pilots have done this. I. B. for 1. He didn't even fly for a year but sat around on a beach drinking beer. It's a very reasonable thing to do, unless your new job proves to be even better!

Parc at your bedside?? blah blah??. It's exercising your options to work for a company/contractor that you want to. Sounds like someone that won't take it lying down like most pilots and is willing to do something about it!

By the way i just screened an amercan pilot who is flying in China and wants to come here. He told me there's 5 other USA guys in his airline with him. So no americans allowed to fly in China?? More RAL rubbish. Change your contractor, change your life!

By the way PARC have 320 screening slots this month. Those guys are going to be so happy they waited!

Last edited by ia1166; 22nd Apr 2010 at 01:41.