PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 7
Thread: Ryanair - 7
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2010, 21:56
ncleflights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
daz211 - i take you would therefore wish to see no airline have a duty of care towards the folks that keep them flying - the passenger. With regard to Ryanair and there slow resumption of flying and your comparison to easyjet. I can only speak from our experience here at Newcastle but it was certainly the case that no flights operated 'giving a only an hours notice'. All ezy based aircraft operated near full ops, thats getting people home quicker by the way, to timetable. I can not normally draw a compaison to Ryanair ops and the quality airlines that have bases at NCL as we dont have the experiance of a Ryanair base in the NE - thankfully.

racedo - sorry to repeat my earlier post but CAA guidelines are clear decisions on whether to close airspace due to weather etc lie solely with NATS I suggest you check with the CAA tomorrow if you still wish to go along with this ridiculous assumption that this was a political decision - why would the collective governments of the UK, France, Austria,
Germany, Denmark etc wish to close down their airspace!!

apaul - agree 100%