PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New JSP 752 Rates!?
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2010, 19:00
FJ2ME

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are these robbing b@$tards for real?! The price of fuel has never been so high, and they dock me 23%?!! I could punch someone. If you're based away from your permanent home, its a disgrace the calcs only expect you to go home twice a month, but now the rates don't even cover the fuel costs alone!! If i was a civvy, they would have given me a company car, or a company car allowance, or paid me some proper relocation. This is an absolute disgrace.

Taking money off us is no way to save money because the government has f**ked the budgets. All the HTD and GYH allowance in the system isn't even going to cover the money wasted on one single ballsed up procurement project. My advice, take it out of the pensions of the people who left us with such successes as JPA, and BOCS or who committed us to eye-watering PFI deals favouring companies that they magically become directors of shortly after retirement.

This stinks and its time for a strike I say.Maybe someone could trump up some ficticious ash cloud so we could all down tools...