PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rishworth blacklisting(??!!)...
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2010, 08:00
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First Hand Information

I went to RAL headquarters in AKL (Bath Street, Parnel rings a bell?) I met with the agents for a chat / informal interview at my own request. All quite professional and selling their contracts, as is their job.

I signed with them. Not long into my job the airline started "interpreting" the T & C's of my contract differently. I approached RAL to sort this out. Response?

"Just be thankful you even even have a job." QUOTE!

They will phone you up and tell you an out right lie. You'll discover what happens when incompetence meets greed and deceit. You don't think RAL know what they are doing? They have teams of lawyers working for them! They are just that despicable.

You pay over the top bank fees for YOUR salary to be deposited into your account, not so other agencies.

Minimum conditions were continually breached, what is written in black and white is ignored. Contempt and shear arrogance is met with such issues.

They rely on the facts that pilots generally do not have the spine to stick up for themselves and follow through with threats. Sadly too true when they try to act as a group.

Don't take my word for anything! Just do some minimal due diligence!!!! If you still decide to go with RAL that is your choice. The more people that DO NOT sign with RAL then its a step forward for our profession. Why support the race to the bottom?

I would love to see that scum out of aviation for what they did, still do and continue to do to pilots.

Yes, make the right choice of agency that best suits you. Don't forget though, some perverts get off on paying to be kicked in the ball$ by a hooker.