PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Paramount Airways
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2010, 05:40
Roj approved

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, this is very sad but not unexpected.

I worked for the company, and it was generally fun, most of the F/O's were great to fly with and the Flights Ops department were trying to do the right thing. One of the major problems was the HR manager, Mr U**al. He couldn't lie straight in bed!! Taking advantage of the staff, slashing wages and fining ground staff for late departures. He was responsible for breeding a culture of ass covering and had the staff running scared.

Also the Long Haired Wonder Kid that strutted around the office like he knew everything was nothing better than a "YES" man. I believe these two were booted out of DECCAN when it was merged, for good reason.

The E170/175 is a good aircraft, but on the short sectors around south India that they were doing, it would have been twice to three times the cost of the ATR's and only saved about 4 to 6 minutes maximum.

For the run to Goa, Pune, Kolkota and Delhi it performed well and with a good load it would have made money.

I extend my condolences to all the staff and crew, everyone tried really hard and some of the girls and guys made the best South Indian coffee i have ever had. I miss that the most.

Good luck finding a new job, I hope you all land on you feet soon.

cheers
ROJ