PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2010, 15:43
CJShields

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Jimmy

That's exactly what it is. 104 of those questions. My worries about consistency were not a matter of how honest I was but in some of the questions I agreed with all or none of the statements. Sometimes the statements were the same as in previous questions but worded differently, or were in a different list of options so the statement that I agreed with most previous time was not the one I agreed with most this time (if you get me).

Also with so many questions I actually felt a little differently closer to the end than at the beginning so my answers may have been skewed slightly too. I think these tests would be much more accurate if they had someone observe us completing exercises for a day (like in Stage 2) and then fill it in for us. There would be no alterior motive then and the answers would much likely be clearer.

If I were to wash out on the basis of a sneakily worded and confusing personality test I would be extremely disappointed! Hopefully that's not the case though and I will see you in Stage 3...