PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vista Jet
Thread: Vista Jet
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2010, 13:54
PicMas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok... Even though I have sworn secrecy I will share the highly classified information about Vistajet with you.
Please understand that this information is sensitive and very difficult to obtain, please also promise to NEVER do a random search on the very site on which you ask the question.
I agree with you that those with first hand info (which you request) should not be trusted when they answer the questions you ask.
If the answer is not to your liking or if you are a fella not easily convinced by truth and facts I understand and admire your quest for the real truth.

The interview is not really a test, as they have already decided that it is YOU that they want. Instead, you are given a pick and choose scenario, which aircraft would you like to fly and which seat of course.
You are then given a list of destinations, you pick your favorites and thats where you will fly primarily. In case the company decides to send you to a destination not to your liking you may decide not to fly this leg and release the flight in the Vistajet worldwide booking apparatus (VWBA) this can be done from any public payphone.

Blah blah blah blah...