PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: AFAP and the Mutual Benefit Fund
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2010, 00:46
paul makin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bloggs

Always a good tactic. When you have no answers make it personal and deflect from the real issues.

If you would read properly what I have written, the “sinister and devious” comment applies in the alternative to an inept presentation. To put it simply, the submission is inept for all the reasons mentioned in previous posts. If it can be proved that the glaring mis-truths and holes in the proposed structure are deliberate and not because of a lack of application, THEN the only other conclusion is that they are “sinister and devious” If you can give a third (or more) explanation of how this all holds together I will be happy to hear it.

As you are well aware, (it was stated in my deleted and now modified post, which you read), it is my opinion that Harry does not understand that which he has put up or which is put up under his signature. Harry has a long and commendable history of service to the aviation community, it is a pity to see all that disappearing under the influence of some around him, who may be working to a different agenda. Unfortunately when you actively seek to run a secret society, speculation, rumour and innuendo will flourish in the absence of hard evidence.

There are currently 8 questions on the table, 2 in post #149 and 6 in post # 150. If you can secure an adequate response to those you will go a long way to resolving this vexing and serious issue. Thus far you have made no constructive contribution other than to display a commendable (but possibly misguided) loyalty to a close friend.

Paul Makin

Last edited by paul makin; 20th Apr 2010 at 04:29.