PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2010, 00:29
Marie2009

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Barett,

I don't think that usrname1 meant something bad by saying this.. I understood it as irony on the rejecting process, like they don't say "we reject you", but "you are not successful". I don't know, maybe I am wrong.
In any case, you are totally right! There are crew that are really bichy!!!

I went on Qatar's OD, and while having the group discussion, there were girls who were very rude, interapting others all the time, without even saying "excuse me", shouting.. they didn't have respect AT ALL ..
Also, during the breaks they were having so nasty looks towards other candidates .. Uf! That is exactly what passed through my mind: " They are so bichy, and yet I will have to work with those people, and even LIVE with them ! "

And guess what! They all made it to the final interview, along with other girls that were ok, and myself.

So, I truly believe that the nasty cabin crew are not getting nasty after getting the job, but they come to the company with that kind of personality.
It's a pitty the recruitment team can't see it while recruiting, the work enviroment would be much better .. And we wouldnt discuss about it now ..