PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Petty Incident report!!
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2010, 09:11
Lucerne

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry Petty Incident report!!

Well I'm just seeing RED because some snivly SAAB crew have lodged an incident report against a pilot carrying our every day activities safely, legally, efficiently, but not in a fasion that suited the said snivly crew at that time.

Get over it for God's sake. If you have a problem, go and talk to the pilot about it! Where are your senses of common decency? Going running to the ATSB before speaking to the pilot or operator involved is the most characterless thing I've ever seen.

If you can't find the pilot, a very quick search of the register will reveal the operator of the aircraft and a conversation can be struck there. You have been very incorrect by alleging the incident and we would have loved a chance to tell you that before we received our letter from CASA.

Some of you regional aircrew need to get some bloody experience before accusing anyone!!

On this occasion you would have been quizzed as to what was actually wrong. When are you guys going to accept that other operators utilise regional airports as well. Circuits DO NOT need to be flown as you see fit and will be flown by our company, safely, legally, efficiently and in that order! Not the way you want us to!!!

I dare say that the crew involved would be based in Adelaide and probably grew up there as well. It shows!