PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2010 Jersey International Air Rally
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2010, 09:08
Flying Boat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Update and Packages Reminder

Hello Everyone,

I hope this ash in the air is not too much of a hindrance for you.

I have a small update for you all:

Soon we will be sending the programmes and times for each competitor; the competitions will be fun and could produce some interesting results.

The rally is a fun event bringing old friends together and making many new ones.

For those of you who like the idea of attending, but not so sure about the competitions, they are relatively easy and set for all to do well, from a newly qualified pilot to a seasoned competition attendee.
The main aim of the rally is to have fun, you will already be a winner because you have attended.

For those of you reading that have NPPLs, unfortunately you cannot fly into France, but you can attend the rally.
You would miss the first 4 competitions in and over France, but you can compete in the arrival time at Jersey’s South East Corner and the Safety and Airmanship Competition as well as the other fun competitions.

If you want to attend the rally, but arrange your own accommodation we do have the basic package, where you can take part in all the events, but stay where you prefer.

Download our application form with full details from here:

Jersey Aero Club - 2010 Rally Entry Form

A good source of accommodation on Jersey can be found here:

Jersey.com - Accommodation

If you want to use the full package, don’t forget, we cannot guarantee a room at the Pomme d’Or hotel after the 28th April.

For those of you flying from the UK, don’t forget your tax drawback on fuel and VAT free fuel in Jersey, for the return journey.

If you need more information, read my previous posts, most information is there; otherwise ask me either on this forum of PM.

FB