PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Moderator II
Thread: Moderator II
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2002, 18:11
Capt PPRuNe

Chief PPRuNe Pilot

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Democracy? Democracy? Did I read the word Democracy somewhere on here?No in my friggin' lifetime! I kinda like that word too £6)

Just to back up the words of Sick Squid the Slayer, I and my mods reserve the right to do what we want on here. This is a despotic website, albeit benevolent at the moment. Dunno where the allegation of some SuperMod undermining anything comes from and as for the mention of 'anal types', thats rich coming from a dissenting user who pays a fortune to use this website.

I need a moderator because there are obviously a few irresponsible types who don't have the intelligence to know when a report can or cannot be published. I won't go into the details here but I suggest those of you who are really that bothered read my post on the Ryanair 900 hours thread in Reporting Points. There will always be 'lurking' mods and others who have a sense of responsibility who only have to 'report the post' using the link and all supermods and admions will be notified.

In short, no democracy. A moderator will be appointed to this forum shortly and you can take up the issues with him or her privately. This forum is for professional aviation issues and not debates on democracy! Kabeesh?

Sick Squid, I'll see you in my office for tea and biccies about your comment: "...apart form the words "friggin', anal, moderator and Danny" Now I'm getting worried!