PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 17th Apr 2010, 08:37
wiggy

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
What an appalling post - your comments are bullying in the extreme. I assume that those crew - Flight Crew included - who didn't respect my position (to strike) will also come under your 'influence' and you will have them 'leave' the company
..Ah the good old "if you threaten to report me for bullying then you're bullying me" routine.

The situation is utterly clear - if any crew member on one of my flight's comes to me and claims that they are subject to Bullying and Harrassment then I have a duty under company regs. to investigate such matter and if deemed necessary take matters further...one sanction that the Company may apply is dismissal of any offenders. That's simply a reminder that everyone needs to behave in a civilised manner, but if you think that's bullying so be it.

( Frankly we should all be concerned about more pressing matters at the moment, like having any airline of any sort by next month, but I guess working one down is much more important)

Last edited by wiggy; 17th Apr 2010 at 08:55.