PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wataniya Update
Thread: Wataniya Update
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2010, 06:59
crazyduck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey you! I was checking you stabbing on the aussie guy who actually did a lot of good works and decades of flying experience! How dare you say anything against him! And you! what are you huh! Puppet! What do u do?? How long have u been in the industry! With the way you actually say your thoughts here, you shouldn't be a pilot! You should be cleaning the toilets of the aircraft as the best position for you! Not in the deck!

For your information guys who plan to work in KW, I would like you to know that we have pathetic pilots working in the deck! We have pilots reporting the Captains of reading newspaper, as if 30 minutes of praying in the deck is safe!??

We have pilots who will attend parties and will report what had happened in the party and the next day will be reported and will be suspended??!! How pathetic is that! How can someone be in his right mind care about somebody's business in his private time! NONE! But of course, in wataniya--it have it! good job!

Please Bubbleup please
stop damaging the image of your country my dear.I can't believe that all the people living there is like you .And please,please just lay low and take it easy.It's better to be a puppett instead of an old and pathetic dog like you at least i have all my life ahead to learn how not to behave like you.The Australian guy was your salvation.
I am still laughing...time told us the truth...was just a matter of time