PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAS rears its head again
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2010, 05:33
Howabout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lead,

Obviously the CASA CEO and the head of OAR haven't read you chaps forensic dissection of the legislation, and are still working under the misapprehension that the US NAS is the primary model.
Cute old fruit.

Given that you could not answer my post on the lack of direction in either the Act, Regulation or Statement (post #427) regarding US NAS, and there is none, I find your approach most disappointing. I did not put you in the category of the Great Benefactor and regarded your contributions as a bit more positive; and honest. Argument 'won on merit' comes to mind.

However, the statement above is a shocker. In short, you are quite happy for the CEO of CASA and the head of the OAR to work under
the misapprehension that the US NAS is the primary model.
And before you jump in, you could not refute my assertions regarding Act, Regulation or Statement intent. However, to achieve your aims you seem to be willing to ignore fact, accept 'misapprehension,' and use that 'misapprehension' to secure your aims.

Deductive reasoning Lead: You cannot refute post #427, otherwise you would have two-days ago; you are willing to perpetuate the myth that NAS is the end-state; and, furthermore, you are happy to have senior officials of CASA act in a state of 'misapprehension' to achieve your goals.

If you can defeat my argument at post #427, my position is is destroyed. Do it Lead. If you can't, then your credibility, IMHO, ain't what I thought it was.

Last edited by Howabout; 16th Apr 2010 at 05:50.