PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Delta connection academy or ATP..best in USA??
Old 15th Apr 2010, 19:08
Clintonb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im in the same boat as nivy i been looking at delta and also phoenix east in daytona. but i heard that delta got sold out or something? whats up with that?
does anyone have more information about phoenix east whether they a good school. they look and sound great but its all marketing. but really this industry is an expensive thing and you going to have to spend money one way or another. so would cheaper be better? i think either way you will get ripped off go cheaper you get less standards and poor teaching (because why would they market their courses cheap to suck you into their school right?) go more expensive you get ripped off for your money maybe? the problem is you just got to find that one school that could be cheap or expensive but gives you the right qualifications and thats what im looking for i want to be dead sure that when i leave i have great qualifications and the right ones as a lot of schools offer different things like integrated jet rating? serious i thought the airlines paid for that right? and that i get pointed in the right direction. thats my issue is to find the right one and know im going to a great school that has my best interests in mind. i been searching since march and i want to get start with training ASAP. dont worry nivy im in the same boat.

thanks to everyone for helping us newbies. really appreciate it. safe flying to you all.