PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - P2F Cancer of Aviation (merged)/ petitions.
Old 15th Apr 2010, 12:37
flyhelico

Location: >>>My profile has been hacked by a stupid 20 yo moderator<<<...somewhere where people don't speak english! don't point at my mistakes unless you are at ICAO level 7.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I say I work for them because my payslip that arrived yesterday says I will get £3225 in my bank account tomorrow from CTC(ARL), and because my logbook has passed 1000 hours.
wow, impressive, do you sleep with your logbook too?...you must rock your wings after each take off since you have passed the bar of 1000h...congrat to you.1000h in the bus worths no much since anyone can pay 500h on type ...it 's mainly 1000h of autopilot! anyway can you fly the bus without flight director, A/P and A/T off at least?

if you are lucky you will make 1500h, then bye bye amigo.

in 1 year minimum requirement will be 2000-3000 hours to warm a seat!
I believe the 0 to ATP captain scheme is on his way!

you don't work for CTC, you are a customer for CTC!!!.
who pay your holydays? you are a contractor, not an employee. Don't say to us you work for easyjet. you are not a easyjet employee, not a CTC neither.

you are a customer, a cheap LUCKY customer...just profit with your hours and your little cheques and keep your smile on your face, because in a few months they will replace you with lower pay.

don't forget to pay your tax...