PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Viking Airlines
Thread: Viking Airlines
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2010, 11:32
Katbeth1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You're right, it isnt enough to get from A-B in one piece when you've paid £400 for a flight which is 6 hours delayed on the way out and 2 1/2 hours delayed on the way home. On top of this, we sat on an emergency exit and as we took off, the emergency exit door was making a really loud noise, like wind being sucked out. We brought it to the attention of the stewardess who said oh dont worry, its probably just the seal around the door!!!!!!!!!!!!

On top of this, it was well over 2 hours before the cabin crew got round to bringing the drinks trolley out - not good when it was really warm on the plane!! I agreed with previous posts, although the plane looked fairly new, the standards or cleanliness on board were appalling. Again we mentioned this to the crew but there was a bit of a language barrier and nothing was done.

We flew to Sharm from Manchester and whilst on holiday, met a couple that had flown from Gatwick with Viking. They too had been delayed.

I complained to Viking about losing 8 1/2 hours of my time due to their delays and all I got back was a 3 sentence generic response.

I would never, ever fly this airline again. If you havent booked with them yet, I suggest you dont!