PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To the Wally at Bankstown
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2002, 06:47
NO SLAVE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your posts are starting to lack structure and sense. I think that you are just banging away in frustration and anger not really thinking about what your two fingers are stamping out.

I'm sorry if you got a bit excited by the prospect but no, I'm not from 'said' school.

I hope you have either taken some more dual lessons or learnt another hobbie. What you did was not only stupid, but very very dangerous, to me. I dont like being in that kind of danger, and luckily for you I had enough airspace underneath me to descend to allow you over my head a short distance away...
You reek of arrogance and an overinflated ego. That's what I see in the above words, and all coming from a student.

Yes, I am a student, yes I have thought a river was a road on a Nav etc etc, but I WOULD NOT ORBIT on FINALS at BK.
You are above overlooking simple yet essential tasks, you don't make stupid mistakes and you are always lucky whenever you grace an aircraft with your presence. Therefore, when someone else does something stupid, you can step up onto your soapbox and tell other pilots how much of a fool they were, how you know where they fly and how you hope they got what was coming to them.

Why don't you check out this forum and the many stories it has to tell about pilots that have made stupid mistakes, overlooked essential tasks, or just been plain unlucky?

There are mistakes, and there are mistakes....
I'm sure you could pull out a few of those 'mistakes' and in you arrogant, I can do no wrong attitude tell the world how stupid they are and how much above them you are?

If everyone posted their disgust at the stupid things done by others you wouldn't have enough room to fit it all here. If everyone reduced their stories to immature 'threats' and beatings down then I am sure that the number of incidents and accidents would take a dive. You obviously think so.

You have a lot to learn. Good luck.