PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester Airport Viewing Park
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2010, 19:56
Nick_H

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well here’s my 2p’s worth. If the Management of the Viewing Park are reading this I want to say thank you for making it what it is today. I visit on a regular basis with a mate and in the Summer with the family.

My little girl can run around on the grass safely and has a great time while her Dad watches the movements and her Mum watches her.

For me it’s the whole package. A few years ago my Mrs purchased me a surprise tour around Concorde but on every visit I have a look around the statics and thoroughly enjoy the whole atmosphere.

The guys in the aviation shop and the people serving the food are always pleasant. The new Concorde hangar is great.

I would happily pay £15 for what I consider to be an excellent day out. Dont get me wrong I'm not fantastically well off but how much do you pay to go to the Cinema or Pizza Hut or the Zoo etc ? If you don’t like the food prices then take your own ?

If you’re a die hard spotter who goes every weekend then as discussed earlier in the thread there are ‘better places’ that you don’t have to pay for.

I’m looking forward to my next trip.