PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2010, 12:25
kudos_ni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Dreaded Wait

Well, I did stage 2 on Friday 9th April.

Already the wait is killing me. and what's worse is I have no idea how I did...it's really hard to judge! All the tests go so quickly, and even though i know I made a few mistakes I've no idea what the pass mark is or anything!

They decided to use us as guinea pigs and decided to make us be the first group to do the tests on laptops. As a result they had some "technical difficulties" we were all there (9 of us in total I think) from 8am - due to start at 8.15.... they didn't come to get us until near 10.30! Not a good start!

There aim for using laptops is that in future they will be able to hold stage 2 in other locations other than the CTC.

Even though it started really late, it gave us some time to talk to each other anf try to relax! It was a nice group of people! All with very varied backgrounds.

So hello to anyone else who was there on Friday!

And thanks to Nikki for showing us the smoking area to save us 3 smokers having to walk to the perimiter of the carpark every time!

Best of luck to everyone!

Also - when chatting to Nikki whilst having one of many smoke breaks she confirmed that they are relocating the training to the CTC from July next year - so no more Hurn.

Also that all courses for this year are full to capacity!

See, smoking has it's benefits - you get to ask questions like that!

(PS: for anyone who was there with me on Friday - I am the Irish girly - there was only two girls there so it shouldn't be that hard to figure it out)

Last edited by kudos_ni; 13th Apr 2010 at 12:52.