PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2010, 11:53
pencisely

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have just booked club world down to Delhi in May, a few things that the BASSA militants might like to consider -
  • I usually use another carrier on this route but because of your action have now come back to BA as a show of support
  • I really hope the flight falls in the next strike period because -
    • I fully expect BA to be able to get me to and from my destination as they did during the last strike period
      • Although my last flight to SFO was cancelled during the 2nd strike period BA seamlessly moved me onto an earlier flight with an upgrade so perhaps this may happen again
    • The atmosphere on the flight with the dedicated and brave CC standing up to the union intimidation along with several VCC was absoloutely brilliant, it was a real siege mentality with everyone working for the same cause
    • The prospect of travelling in a Non strike period with no doubt some element of militant BASSA CC on board is really quite depressing. No doubt the strained atmosphere will be felt by all
    • I am not alone in this view amongst the business community and know of many premium corporate customers returning to BA to show their support
Good luck with whatever it is you were trying to achieve, it really does look now as if it is game over.