PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF-JStar Japan performance comparison
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2010, 11:06
ampclamp

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Hi balance,
I'm not anti jetstar per se' far from it.The reality is qf needs its cheap offshoot.Thats rpt these days.

all of us just trying to earn the best living we can. Captain or cleaner we all answer to the boss.
The qf v jq peeing competition annoys the heck out of me.

It is purely the way the qf management has chosen to operate , divide , conquer, gifting of routes, denegrating the mainline as too expensive etc etc.They preach we are one group but not once have I seen them preach teamwork.Its always segregation lest we infect the orange family with bad qf attitudes.
Well lo and behold they run the show, insist on having more mangement levels than ever.The qf board and exec committee are resposible for the efficient running of the company, full stop.

If Kremin's posts manage to rattle some ones chains thats great isnt it?
Dont care if its BHP qantas RIO or some tiddler miner, the principal is the same.

Again I commend kremin for his attempt at clarity.There are plenty of sheep in the financial press.Very few actually do any analysis at all.

many I am sure just echo the PR blurb issued by the various companies.
I well remember the fawning over of the types of Skase, Bond, Groves, Babcock and brown OneTel FAI.
Qantas is way above those as a business and draw no inference there, we make real money with a real business, but I am sure you get the principal I am driving.