PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NASAIR Info (threads merged) - all you need to know about them
Old 13th Apr 2010, 02:04
andy767

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whats the score?

Hi Guys,

Thinking of applying for a Capt position,and have just read this thread.......mmmm....sounds interesting to say the least

So before I make a serious mistake I would really appreciate your comments and information,especially from ex-pat guys currently working there.Feel free to PM me,the good,the bad and the very ugly........

Ok here we go..

Does many ex-pats live in Riyadh with their families?I understand the housing is on a compound,any names?... info regarding quality of villas,social life,facilities and security??(was asking this as I would consider NOT commuting but being based there)(my wife wants to go....mad I know)

Understand its not the best place for the wife,any comments on this?Is there any ex-pat guys there with family?(Brits,Europeans or North American?)

Schools?British or American...are the fees expensive? Mostly covered by the company?

The booze question......??Home brew?(sad I know,but I like a beer)

Whats the deal with the recruitment in Jordan and this 'FRED' guy?(heard so many great things about him)

Has salary been paid to pilots recently?Working conditions?

Am I wasting my time paying for a flight and even considering this????(I am currently out of a job, not yet desperate, but do not want to make a big f@@@ up by moving the family out there and it being a total mess)

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to give me more info.