PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What a surprise from EK to UPS
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2010, 01:29
777dawg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok guys, I can't stand it any longer. I personally know guys who were in my new hire (new joiner class for those of you on the east side of the pond) who readily admit to submitting bogus resignation letters to EK in order to join. My neighbor and a classmate from SAS being the poster childre(of course, they could have been lying through their teeth........probably not though since pilots are the paragon of honesty and integrity). My US pilot buddies from United, American, Delta, etc notwithstanding! So if the UPS guys pull a bait and switch with EK so be it! I learned one thing being a dreaded DEC at EK..........keep the TCAS on at all times and look out for the incoming traffic!

My hats off (hope that doesn't get me in trouble with management........oh, I forgot, I don't work for them anymore) to all you guys and gals staying there, I know your pain. I also know many are there because inspite of the negatives they have found a way to be content (as my Kiwi classmates would say), "good on you mate". To all contemplating EK for whatever reasons, fortold is forewarned, listen and be educated. The problems are real, the good things are real, and the risk/reward is real. I suggest you chose wisely!

Peace ya'll..................live it or rest in it!

The DAWG is out.