PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMS Saudi Arabia
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2010, 20:51
Ian Corrigible

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Copied over from The Dark Side:

All,
Just a quick note to tell you all at one time--the gig is over! Action Aviation (UK company based out of Dubai FTZ) reneged on payroll for March, owes lots of money. The Saudi Red Crescent Authority (SRCA) is not going to pay Action not one red riyal more.

If you are waiting for a job with them, my advice, do not turn down any real job offers. You will be waiting a long time. Also, do not believe any of the BS the Chairman or his lackeys are spewing about they are owed money and all will be well in a couple of weeks. IT WILL NOT BE!

The Prince over the SRCA has issued a formal letter stating that Action will not be paid anymore money and as far as they are concerned Action Aviation broke/violated the contract.

2 MD 902s were evacuated out of Saudi prior to the whole thing falling apart. 2 remain in country. There were never more than 4 of which 3 were flyable at any time. The company tried some BS by putting a p.o.s. SJ30 on the contract along with an Airbus-318...all fell through.

Apparently, the SRCA is pursuing their own ops with old B412s and a couple of AW139s. I am sure they will be hiring in the future. I will just caution you to be extremely careful! It is not what it seems on the surface...SRCA has a history of changing contracts after you are in country. Most will leave, the hard-up will remain and sign on for a future of getting screwed.
I/C