PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets / Private Cabin Crew / VVIP / Amiri
Old 11th Apr 2010, 18:00
caracol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Presidential Flight AUH

Hi everyone! I've just gone through this thread from start to finish because years ago when I was applying for EK, I did the same and some how got the job! Now, I'm seriously ready for a change and have been invited to an Open Day for Presidential Flight on the 25th.

I know there's a lot of information here, but obviously the thread lacks in specifics and I definitely need some solid advice and information on what to expect for the open day. How many people? Nationalities? Ages? Experiences levels? What are the stages throughout the day? I assume there's a service test, any idea what kind of questions they'll ask? I'm very anxious and a little intimidated, as I'm quite young and don't really have all that much experience in comparison to the experience most people on this site are listing. Does anyone have any websites you can post for silver service training and information?

After the open day, should I get through, would I be expecting an assessment day? Final interview? How long does it take generally until you get started?

Feel free to PM me with any advice. I've done an interview with Royal Jet already, although no luck there. I really, really want this one!

Thanks, Caracol.