PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Safi Airways, Kabul
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2010, 16:16
cf680c2b

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Handover..

Care to explain where the hidden anger comes from? Or does the truth bother you?
There is nothing hidden about my anger, its in your face. When you enlighten us with your prose on this forum you do it anonymously standing under the flight crew banner. That is the same banner that I and many others unlike yourself stand. In short, your making us look bad boy.

So you think you have a handle on the truth, huh. Your perception of the truth is that “a Muslim exploded”. If that is truly how you see it, than please accept my apologies. I am sure my 4 year old would describe the situation in a similar manner. Its unrealistic of me to expect maturity, intellect, and articulation from all my colleagues.

Should I not let some guy, who is thinking of taking the job, be aware of the real risks that go with it?
What a stand up fella you are! To let your colleagues know about the hidden danger of an unheard off country such as Afghanistan. f@#$ck CNN and BBC and 30 years of news coverage on the topic, we have handover...

Sure as hell wasn't a Hindu or Greenpeace activist who blew him/herself up...
Hypothetically, lets say that it was a person of the Hindu religion that strapped on that bomb or it was the Greanpeace activist. Would you describe it as “ a Hindu exploded” or “a Greenpeace exploded” or would you say “a Greenpeace dude exploded”??????????????

handover.., whether you were being careless with your words or intentionally malicious, I will guarantee you one thing. No one will benefit from people perpetuating religious/racial divides, least of all you. After all, its not the Christians on you island that are putting the bread on your table, its the Muslims in the desert (according to your profile). So show all little tact, a little respect. The world much more complex than “Muslims exploding”