PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2010, 11:36
MorfArsenal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Banana81: In the time you spent being a d%&k, you could've given a fellow prospective ATCO a helping hand.

To be honest it doesn't sound like you've got the right team work attitude, which is needed to be an ATCO, let alone pass the long, intense and sometimes lonely training. I think you'll find, should you get accepted to the course, that your course mates will become second family while training is ongoing.

Also you'll often find that ATCOs still meet up with their course mates years after going through training, even if they are spread across the country.

killua:

Try National Express United Kingdom // Homepage for transport. It's a long journey from Luton by bus but as I'm not English myself, I don't know if there is a similar site for trains.

When I did my stage 1 test in Fareham I stayed at Jury's Inn in Southampton Hotels in Dublin City Centre, London hotels, Manchester hotels | Jurys Inn

The price was around £60 for a night's stay including breakfast.

I had a car at my disposal, so I'm afraid I cant help you with info about getting to Fareham. Maybe a taxi but I don't know how expensive the 15-20 drive will be.

Best of luck to you.