PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Partner Private Jets
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2010, 10:21
northernlightIII

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I used to work at Gold Air and my role was part of a small sales team dedicated to filling the seats of the aircraft. When AP took over it was obvious in a very short time that the man they had put in charge - JB was not capable of running it properly. His ego was bigger than his ability and the many mistakes he made were blamed on everyone else. He pushed out the sales team who bought in quite a few clients then set about having the same effect on the long standing clients and brokers. No doubt the contracts that Gold Air had were washed away.

Arrogance does not wear well in business today and I am sorry for those who have had to bear the brunt of it. I am just glad I got out when I did. I mean fancy saying to someone ‘I have a dark side watch out’ who did he think he was Darth Vader ! What an idiot !

I will say that I know that the company is being purchased by an aviation business which already has considerable operations experience. I cannot say who but the fact is they have the financial clout to keep the place going should they choose. This is all going through as I write this. All is not lost yet at Biggin so I think crews and ops will be ok but for JB the ride is over !