PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet. Having a laugh.
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2010, 00:14
Global Warrior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well People

This is why you get the MOL's of this world......... the bloody staff are wimpy, spineless, pathetic whingers who believe that somehow contributing to this forum is like taking action. Send me the papers and ill strike. Its hardly Tsun Siu the art of war is it. Can you imagine FM Montgomerie in the 2nd World War....... ooooh come over here campers and lets have a chat and a bicuit. Hardly a rallying cry.

You have yourselves to blame.

Ok let me just repeat that for those that don't like it............. IM NOT SORRY, YOU HAVE YOURSELVES TO BLAME!

And then like a pathetic plea from a sinking ship......... "please lets go on strike because now MY terms and conditions are being affected". Didn't give a s**t when it was someone else but now its ME so help!!!!! And this from a moron that bangs on about BALPA. BALPA is only as good as its membership he says. Well BALPA aint some kind of exclusive club for you. They are there to look out for every level. If you don't have the gonads to support your less well off colleagues, you are failing BALPA, which in turn translates to you are failing yourself.

DEMORALISED CAPTAINS FLYING WITH P2F CANDIDATES IN THE SAME FLIGHT DECK DOES NOT MAKE FOR A SAFE ENVIRONMENT.

Your company is an accident waiting to happen.

The true tragedy in all of this is the failure to realise that its the spineless employees that have allowed the degradation of the T's & C's, not a strong a successful management team that despite the downturn still makes profits......... which is why its there..... to make money....... not keep you in silk boxer shorts!