PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet. Having a laugh.
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2010, 13:29
Global Warrior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here we go

I was most disappointed to discover that we are employing CTC pilots as Line Trainers too - that simply is robbing an easyJet Captain of a Training Captain's job. The bottom line is that this is a line too far for me. All I have to do is receive the strike papers in the post and my answer will be yes. The problem is that there are so many battles out there to be fought that it makes it almost impossible to fight them all. This one, however, has to be at the top of our list.
Finally it's reached the "its affecting ME now" level so lets get the whole airline out on strike to save ME

Perhaps if you had a spine and stood up to the erosion of Co-Pilot T's & C's by ACTIVELY refusing to train P2F people, this apparent erosion of Capt's T's & C's would never have got this far.

There are simply much bigger battles to fight, specifically, those that affect safety, safety of the travelling public.......... like eliminating P2F in your company and getting the experienced Co-Pilots off the dole and back in the flight deck.

Take a number and join the queue seems pretty apt!!!!!