PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Casuals
Thread: Qantas Casuals
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2002, 10:39
Maradona

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAM GROUP INTERVIEWS

Its 8.30pm, I hope you guys and Girls get to read this before you go to your interviews tommorrow morning.

First of all, there were around 80 applicants, we got split up, 40 in one room(group A) and 40 in another (group B). 4 to a table + recruiter, had to introduce ourselves to the group, then their was info on MAM (Mr Maruice Alexander was also their and he gave us some info of what they expect of casual Flight Attendants, pay etc. Then he left, the Qf cabin manager gave info on Qantas, asked questions on Qantas, make sure you do your home work, after that had a break for 20 min, mingle with other applicants and the recruiters, have some tea or coffee, the you go back to the room (OH and we watched a video too on Saftey etc).

When we got back to the room, we did group activities, on the 6 tables, different booklets, 5 questions we had to work as a group to anwser the querstions, 1-2 min on each table, after we had been to all the tables, we went back to our table, for a on-board senario, we had to work as a group to solve the problem, then report the Recruiter of our solution to the problem.

Oh guys and girls, just be yourself, im sorry to say i failed in my attempt, but its ok, Ive been knocked down before, and i will keep getting back up. Let us know how you go, Good Luck everyone. Use this as a guide, they may change it, and the mel, one might be different to the Syd on.