PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA038 (B777) Thread
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2010, 19:59
Me Myself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE]So the ultimate question is was he gently leaned on, pushed or shoved out of BA.[QUOTE]

Which is a very good question to ask.
I've read the book, in 2 days and that's because I was busy. These would have been trying times for a normal familiy ( 3 children in 3 years ), add a crash on top of this and you create the perfect environment for a well balanced individual to lose the plot.
Now, who is the sleezy twatt who sold that chocolate licking picture to the tabloïds ?
Second, how in God's name could a man let himself be so put down by trolley dollies gossip and quit his job ??
Third, BALPA calls itself a union ??? LOL !!! That's your idea of supporting a colleague ?? Go for a curry and get sloushed after a major accident ??? And then leave him with a fig leave when it comes to salary and reputation ?? We've heard the lousy job BA managers did but hey !!! smell the coffee here, what about BALPA when it came to the man's reputation. Nothing but a very loud silence. How about facing those trainers and do what you wrere supposed to do.............represent a member ???? Let me explain the concept to you : It spells " Making a claim on somebody else's behalf who cannot, at the given time, defend himself as well as he otherwise would " Capicce ???
I'm sure no one at BA or BALPA gives a toss about Peter Burkill's fate and now he is out not even his book will create a ripple in this " pond of corporate tranquility " .

Last edited by Me Myself; 9th Apr 2010 at 06:49.