PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2010, 14:43
SeatbeltsFastened

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks mellymoo & yes, valensi, i agree. EY have always been upfront & answered any questions i've asked.

The reason i am likely to ask questions like this is because i used to do their job (for a different company) & i know what many candidates used to ask me. I always answered them, because it's not classified information. In fact, oftentimes i would tell people this sort of information before they even had a chance to ask me. Some people may say it is non of a candidates business, but actually a good recruitment officer knows that most of these questions are the candidates business. The more they know about what is going on & where they stand the more likely they are to stay interested in the company. Anybody who has ever done any form of recruitment will tell you that it is all about the sell, from the moment you meet the candidate right up until the moment they sign the contract.

Anyway... back on topic... My fingers & toes are crossed for more EY calls for everyone. Let us ppruners know if any of you guys hears anything. xx