PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Calling all experienced pilots...we need help!!
Old 7th Apr 2010, 12:11
Kash360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Afternoon,

As always I hope this post and all the ones to follow find you in good health and content with all you do. I opened this thread not for me, but for all who travel the same path as I do. It can be said that this road is long and hard, but I would like to say that this road has taught me allot and has demonstrated that people on this website have crossed this path too. It is those who have travelled this road who show and offer us their encouragement and advice.

We all hold the required paperwork, but only a few of us have the courage to see our journey to the end. I met up with a few pilots who are too in the same position as me last night. It was to say the least heartbreaking and upsetting to find that these pilots had lost all hope in succeeding in their goals. They were now exploring the route of the forbidden fruit (pay to fly).

I plead to all those who have succeeded on their path to please share with us your experience, I hope this will help guide and deter those who have lost hope?

I am not asking for you to provide us with all your contacts neither are we asking that you give our CV’s to those in charge, just asking that if you be so kind to share your journeys with us so we may find hope and encouragement to stay on this path.

I apologise if you find that you feel that I am out of my depth to ask such things. However I really do think it will help those who are being discouraged.

Ei-flyer, thank you for your post but the answer is no. I have never considered being an author, I believe I do not have the skills and plus the fact that I would be the only one to buy a copy to give to my mother.

Kash360.