PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airfield Blacklist?
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2010, 20:37
mad_jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is a thread is about a Blacklist of airports which for what ever reason people think GA should avoid.

I suggest people avoid Norwich because I was an unsatisfied customer. You as an employee of the Airport and a none pilot come back and say ignore those pilots they don't know what they are talking about after never having been subjected yourself to the Norwich airport experence yourself. I will grant you that you will have been on flights but your a known face and have an airside pass. Then you imply that we (the pilots that say blacklist it) have a super secret agenda. Which when in reality we just think the place is poor value for money and a pain in the backside to operate into.

No where have we said ATC is a problem.

The CAS issue you obviously will have a different opinion on to the pilots cause you want it and the majority of pilots think its an airspace grab. Your hosting of a BBC film crew for the day to be honest will have cermented I think most pilots resolve on this matter. I haven't a clue what the LAA have published on the subject of CAS. I base my views on personal experence along with my nomination for black listing the airport.