PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Detrimental effects of media coverage (QF)
Old 6th Apr 2010, 11:24
Oh Me Oh My

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We had a chat round the tarmac office today regarding this exact issue and consensus based on each individual issue was that the A380 blowing tyres mmm maybe the anti-skid system being U/S (and on MEL) had something to do with it but with none of us being the chosen few no more info was forthcoming, 747 engine issues well if you outsource you run the risk of the product not being as good as it once was, cracked windscreen/delam, man if I had a dollar for every one in the world I'd be a gazillionaire.

Qf refused to give ALL its workers little or no respect, pushed a 3% per annum increase over more years than I can remember, ran down their conditions of employment until they could take no more. All the while doing the opposite for it's executive group massive pay increases, conditions beyond the pale even late last year increasing exec travel privileges that reduced ALL other staffs to a point its hardly worth traveling anymore. Its the joke about the rowing crew soon they'll be sacking the rower for being unproductive.