PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Really worried (Class 1 Medical Question)
Old 15th Jul 2002, 21:22
quidam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TC,

Not looking to hide anything. Not been out of hospital long and even less out of plaster. Couldn't have done anything in 21 days!

Flying was not at the forefront of my mind (the large lorry had preoccupied my thoughts ) Was just looking for 'something' before I wrote to the CAA (phoning them takes too long!)

In a perverse sort of way its reassuring to hear that injuries far worse than mine haven't been a bar to keeping the medical and that in itself is more than enough to keep me looking at the remainder of the ATPL theory whilst I mend.

I have no aviation insurance but was at work when the little mishap occurred. I can remember when they were RTA's (before political correctness decided it needed to be changed) and for all it's faults my employer will look after me in that respect (the yellow jacket is a little torn and the white motorcycle slightly scratched )

T'aint
Thanks.That Dr is not a million miles from me I'll give him a call before speaking to Gatwick

CBW
Thank you

With time on your hands it is very easy for the mind to wander about foolish things. I'm still a little concerned about the long term, but thank you all for taking the time to get my mind back where it should be .