View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2010, 22:52
JackMcHammocklashing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
End result

I have never flown BA
I tried to
I booked from Glasgow to Dubai
Previously my flight was direct from Glasgow to Dubai with Emirates, quite exceptional
Anyway this time it HAD to be BA
So it was EDI to Heathrow and Heathrow to DUBAI. It did not happen
After saving up on my (State) pension (After reaching the dizzy heights of an annual income of £16k) for a holiday of a life time (after family bereavements both of us, we needed a break to bring us both back in the world)

First I was miffed at the NON direct flight
Then Bassa cocked it up big style for us

As a poor tosser, all my previous flights apart from EMIRATES were with charter and never again Ryan Air, Easy Jet by far were the best cheap airline
Certainly not EMIRATES quality, but err I have no experience of BA and now never will

The stress and disappointment were too much to risk it again

Easy Jet are and were magnificent, Happy YOUNG crew as with EMIRATES I think they must put them to pasture at 28 :-)and BA looking at the pics take them on

To those that helped get most SLF away well done and thank you (though it did not help us)
To those that disrupted everything may you live in interesting times and reap what you sowed

Not ALL your passengers are business men, who thank you for the day off and the company pays WHATEVER huh

I only hope that those that did this to me, and have lost Staff Travel now know what it feels like to live on a wage of £16k per year and now on a state pension, To save up all year to travel on day x month x and lose it
The airfare was returned the £5k cruise was lost NON SHOW MY fault

Jack McHammocklashing