PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAS rears its head again
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2010, 21:34
Mike Barry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Puhlease!

Yet it is confirmed here that actually telling the truth about air safety and linking a name to that truth would threaten job prospects - so the truth is not stated. Wimps in my opinion!

I am amazed that so many will keep posting knowing they can't reveal their true names because they may lose their job!

I would get another job where I could be open and honest with my true beliefs.
Easy to be brave when you are a millionaire Dick

Many of us have indeed moved overseas, for one reason or another, but I'll give you a tip, criticise your employer, make them look bad in the media, or give out information that you are not permitted by law to give out, and you will be lucky to just get fired.
That pretty much goes anywhere in the world.
It really is time that you gave away this stupidity of attacking anonymity just because the poster disagrees with your viewpoint.
If you argue your case logically and respectfully, people here will listen, if you attack them as cowards, and rant because someone is too stupid to see your point of view, you will continue to be held to ridicule.
Just free advice, take it or leave it, your choice...as a wise man once told me, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Could you just answer the one question though....what is the benefit of E airspace over C category airspace?