PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Evergreen Sues Boeing
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2010, 14:50
Fr8Dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Comprehension

muduckace
“ Sounds to me like boeing does not care about the lawsuit, evergreen will probably never get what they are sueing for and boeing gets to offset any losses with evergreen by profiting with atlas (well, the money they save giving the contract to atlas will eventually pay their debt to them for the breach of contract they are in by not delivering on the 748 on time)”.

Immagine the money Atlas may be saving if they are struggeling to keep their workforce busy (given this as a possible scenario). It becomes an incestual relationship.

“First of all, I called Evergreen a ****ty company, no reflection upon those who fix and fly the planes”.

“Never liked evergreen anyways, surprized the scumbags are still in business”

I don’t see where you just accused the Company here.

Secondly your weak attempt at dominating a thread by side slaming it on spelling (i will not spell check for your pleasure child) is weak.

Let’s see here, seuing, Immagine, struggeling, incestual, surprized, drivle, tiresom. If your age of 35 is correct on your header, I was flying freight in a beat up D-18 5 years before you were born. So a child defiantly I am not. I do however take pride in my work and what I write on a public forum.

Thirdly, I stated a possible scenario as to why an in incestuous relationship between boeing and atlas is in the works. Speculate or give facts supporting or opposing my speculation.

This one I will give you, it is speculation.

Clean your act up a bit, your obvious angry drivle is tiresom and should not be tolerated.

Tolerated by whom?

I can't spell and you have a hard time comprehending, my problem can be fixed with a computer, yours may have no fix.

I do not believe that I am the one with the comprehension problem here, I have read what you posted, and see what you have written. You may have intended to express other opinions here but this is what you have written.

At least Sidman has a sense of humor!

FR8